Our Sustainable Philosophy
The Woolwich Arrow has always believed in serving local products as part of our quest to operate sustainably.
"Our goal is to operate the facility in an environmentally sensitive fashion. We strive to continually search for ways to improve. We hope to eventually recycle and compost most of waste” says owner Bob Desautels.
Current Sustainable Practices
- The Wooly is being powered by Bullfrog Power, meaning that uses 100% Green Electricity.
- The Wooly now features Solar Panels for hot water to reduce our carbon foot-print.
- We serve only sustainably harvested seafood and are Ocean Wise Certified.
- Our staff uniforms are made from organic cotton and bamboo manufactured in Toronto.
- The parent company’s vehicles are from Ontario assembly plants.